Are all of your products suitable for dogs with sensitive skin?
- Our sensitive shampoo and conditioner were our first products and we then based the rest of the range on this formulation, which makes all of the products suitable for dogs with sensitive skin. However, if your pooch’s skin is super sensitive, stick with the sensitive range as it has added soothing benefits from Aloe Vera, Cucumber and Oats.
Who developed these products?
- All of our products were developed by Sarah, who has a Masters Degree in Science and several years working in Product Development in both food and cosmetics.
Are your products tested on animals?
- Sarah tested all of the products on herself and then when she was happy with the formulations she tested them on her Pooches - Lilly and Poppie.
Are these products suitable for use on cats?
- No, its best not to use these products on cats as many of them contain essential oils which can be toxic to cats.
Is it safe to use the shampoo/conditioner on my dog’s face and around the eyes?
- Our shampoos are made with gentle surfactants so are safe to use around your pooch’s eye area, however, care should be taken to prevent direct contact with their eyes – as no one likes shampoo in their eyes!
Can I pick up my order?
- Unfortunately, we are unable to provide a pick-up option.
- We aim to dispatch every order within one working day.
- Domestic / New Zealand orders are sent via Courier Post. From dispatch, the delivery time is usually 1-3 days.
- International orders are sent via DHL express. From dispatch, the delivery time is usually 2-4 days.
- You will be sent an email with tracking information once your order has been dispatched.